BY TWIZZLERS

linda a.
Lake Charles, LA
I love twizzlers but has to be the strawberry flavor. The cherry flavor taste like lipstick. I like to open the pack and leave them out for a couple days so that they are kinda hard!
Sidney R.
These are nice for on-the-go type of candies, but I don't think that they taste very true to original twizzlers. I really enjoy a twizzler, but these have a much different taste to me.
Kayleigh R.
West Valley City
When it comes to red licorice Twizzlers are my least favorite. The texture is plastic like and the "strawberry flavor" is very chemically. I much prefer to spend my money on red vines.
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
These twizzlers are my favorite flavor. Sweet but kinda sour... My hubby doesn't like regular twizzlers, but these ones he will eat. Great that they're a low calorie candy as well.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The family bag of Twizzlers are great. We buy a bag when we are camping. The resealable bag works out great to keep them fresh and they are so easy to share too.
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my absolute favorite candy. I can eat these at the movies, at a sleepover, anywhere. The strawberry ones are by far the best. Idk they are just so amazing.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love every flavor of twirlers! The strawberry tastes like strawberry candy, the cherry like cherry and the black like licorice. I do not taste any plastic to it. Just sweet fruit. As long as you get it fairly fresh it's very chewy and easy to eat.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
These are the same taste as a regular Twizzler, but it has an awesome gooey filling. Th gooey filling isn't as juicy as I originally imagined, its rather thick, but still delicious.
Amara T.
Perfect on the go snack that you can eat virtually anywhere! It is soft and has a nice sweet flavor that goes well with anyone who is a mindful of their waistline.
Candi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me personal I love twizzlers. Its my favorite kind of candy. It is not as sweet as other kinds of candy, its low fat and fat free. I always have to have a bag of these if i go anywhere.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back