BY TWIZZLERS

Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
Twizzlers will always be my go-to candy, my movie theater candy, and overall favorite candy. It's a classic twist of flavor and fun.. and you can tie in in a knot or a bow too :)
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
I love twizzlers! The fact that they are individually wrapped allows me to buy this and take it to work on my desk to share with others! Then at home we reuse the container for storage!
TyJanique L.
These are really taste. They have this same bag in the break room at work and you forget your eating them because they are so good but then your mouth goes numb lol
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
I just think they're good. Maybe slightly rubbery, of an indeterminate flavor, but there's just something about the red ones. JUST the red ones. The other "flavors" are awful. Just stop.
Linda C.
Nampa, ID
I think these are disguisting I thought I was grabbing regular twizzlers and when I got home and realized what I had I decided to try them anyways and I threw the bag away. I hate the filling I really dislike these.
Angelica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These always hit the spot. They are not to overly sweet & something about the texture just makes this the perfect candy snack to eat while you are watching a movie.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC
These are my absolute favorite twizzlers. They are very sweet and the lemon ones are very sour. If you like the actual strawberry lemonade drink, then these would be the candy for you!
Kristian K.
Senath , MO
Looove twizzlers! It's not an official movie night at my house without these babies! I love biting off both ends and drinking Dr. Pepper through them! Sooo good. :)
ashley l.
Hill Afb, UT
I used to not be a fan of twizzlers at all because i always loved red vines so much growing that these tasted plasticy to me but now that i am older, i definitely do love them. i have to admit, they do feel very plasticy but they taste good so itll do:]
Kahyo E.
Dumont, NJ
Sometimes I wander astray to Aussie licorice but then I try Twizzlers again and remember why I love them so much. They're just plain good if you're into chewy candy and they don't pump me full of sugar when I have more than one like most candies do.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back