BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on Target*
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
I was skeptical at first about the lemonade twirlers but boy was I shocked. I absolutely loved these and couldn't stop eating them until I was out. I then rushed back to the store to get more!
Chelsea B.
Blackstock, SC
These look to be great, but they leave a strange chemical taste in your mouth when eating. I have found this is the case with all of the filled. Best to stick with the original hollow ones!
Chloe L.
Washington, DC
These are great for offices, parties, you name it. I love that each Twizzler is individually wrapped so you can keep these for a while without worrying about staleness.
Yadira L.
Joliet, IL
These bring me back to being a kid. I love the taste and the some if the new variations they have come out with. My kids love them as well, so it's great to share candy memories with my kids!
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
I remember when these were first released i was very wary .. then i had the chance to try them... and loved them instantly! so fruity and delicious plus low calorie, a new favorite candy
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
I love twizzlers! Very addicting. They're the "can't just have 1" candy. I don't feel so guilty when I est them, for they seem healthier than most candies out there!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I keep these in the house at all times for both myself and my son. Its a great fat free snack that both of us love, and i don't feel that guilty if we eat half the bag!
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big twizzlers fan so once I saw these I had to try them. For yummy and I can eat the whole bag and not even know it! If you like twizzlers you will love these.
Fatima A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They look like Twizzlers but they don't taste like them! their taste is off. i mean they are eatable . I was expecting it to taste like a twizzler but sadly they don't
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love twizzlers. They are super addicting, I can never just eat a few. I have been eating twizzlers since I was a kid and I don't think I will ever stop!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??