BY TWIZZLERS

Carrie J.
My husband bought these for me since he knows how much I love Twizzlers, and these were pretty good. I prefer the traditional ones, but these were great to have around for a quick snack. It was good to be able to just grab a few and put the bag away. The filling took some getting used to since I didn't pay attention to the bag when I first opened them... but it was good.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These r very different from the other Twizzlers options. I've had them a couple times now, they are surprisingly sour, especially the yellow. The red/pink ones are sweeter. I like them more than the original ones but I think I like the pull and peel better. All in all if you or someone you know like sour or sweet and sour stuff this is a great way to go with Twizzlers.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A bite size candy that is sweet, fun to eat, and great for on-the-go. Twizzlers has numerous products out, but I was only fond of the twists from many years because other items had an odd aftertaste. So when I seen this, I was hesitant but decided to pick them up, and I was surprised! These quickly became a favorite.
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Love these! It's wildly known between my family and friends that Twizzlers are one of my favorite snacks. For my birthday just last week I was given a package of these new Twizzlers Bites in the mixed berry flavor. I couldn't get enough! They are the perfect amount of sweetness and I love how great the packaging is. It's resealable so I can grab a handful at a time and save the rest for later. If you already love Twizzlers, you gotta try these! :)
Karrah L.
Arlington, TX
I saw this in CVS one day and I decided to try it. Overall its alright, I prefer the original hands down. It's a nice little twist on a classic candy but there was nothing special about it to me. I say if it isn't broke don't fix it. LOL I still Love the original twizzler, the pull and peels. But I would rather stick to the cherry and strawberry.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love candy, I really do, but these are just, not even good in so many ways. The taste is eh, but the texture is a no no. also, Red 40 food coloring is a major concern for me and family. My children are extremely sensitive to chemicals and dyes in their food, and quite frankly red 40 food coloring is terrible for children like mine. When they have it they have a harder time listening and cannot control bladder at all. I have done much research on red 40 food dyes to know that is what causes these reactions. We avoid this product like the plague
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
Super tasty and delicious. I love this snack while on the go or just lounging around at home. It tastes great and te surprise lemon flavor inside is amazing. I eat them a couple times a month and in my opinion, it's better than red vines. Worth the couple bucks.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
I CRAVED the strawberry twizzlers when I was pregnant. I'd go through 10 pounds of it a week easily. The flavor is just perfect and it's not too soft or too hard to eat. However, if you intend on eating as much as I did, be cautious. Licorice is linked to Hypokalimia (potassium defiency) and this can be fatal. You can still enjoy the best licorice ever made, just don't go overboard like I did,.
Ivon H.
I enjoy these licorice candies once in a while ;P Its like if one of my friends brings them, I'll eat one. Personally I'm not the one to go out and buy them because I want to eat twizzler, never really had that craving. I can eat a few but once I start eating too many, it starts tasting strange. I would prefer the original strawberry one over the Hershey's ones. Overall, nice snacking food (:
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
Interesting to say the least. The flavor doesn't taste much like strawberry lemonade. It outside of the Twizzler does taste like a Twizzlers but the inner taste like it was sealed in plastic which is a bit disturbing. Also a bit hard to chew, takes some work. I would not suggest to someone with sensitive teeth or weak teeth.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??