BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on target.com*
Lacey R.
I love the strawberry twizzlers. When I go to the movies twizzlers is one of my go to candies. The cherry on the other hand not so much. For some strange reason they make my stomach uncomfortable.
Linibeth P.
Doral, FL
I love twizzlers especially when i just feel like eating something for the heck of it .I watch movies while eating them and i love how they come in big containers yum!♥.♥
Maria M.
The pieces are the perfect size. You can eat the desired pieces you want. The taste is delicious and they are filled with a strawberry filling. Its just a perfect snack!
RUBY A.
Ocoee, FL
I loveee twizzlers! And these are even better than the orinal.. I love the licorice flacor mixed with strawberries.. I always buy a bag of these when i go to the theaters
Monique V.
I hate the flavor of these things. I can never finish eating a stick because they just taste so bad. They have a nice appearance which almost makes me forget how bad they are but once I try them again I spit them out.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
Every time i go to the store i have to buy my self one. This are the best candies i love. Even everyone in my family do. We use this candies as straw and they are great.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
Twizzlers are great for everyone! Kids, teens, and adults all love them! They are a perfect snack to eat. I love that they come in the tubs. They have the most amazing flavor. They are chewy (which lots of people enjoy) and yummy! You really need to go get these! :D
Chelsea B.
Blackstock, SC
These look to be great, but they leave a strange chemical taste in your mouth when eating. I have found this is the case with all of the filled. Best to stick with the original hollow ones!
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
These candies are a staple when going out to the movies....I like to bite the ends off and use them as straws. Personally i think they taste best when drinking Sprite.
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
I was skeptical at first about the lemonade twirlers but boy was I shocked. I absolutely loved these and couldn't stop eating them until I was out. I then rushed back to the store to get more!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??