BY TWIZZLERS

Stephanie C.
😍😍😍😍 love these.. Although I like playing with the straw twizzlers I love these too.. You definitely lose count on your intake if you just pick them one by one out of the bag.
Judy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Growing up as a child, I enjoyed eating these candies. They bring back so many memories from the past. The great thing about this, is that my daughter had a class party and decided to bring these little treats to her class. Almost, the entire class finished these Twizzlers.
Angelo T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love these so much, they taste amazing. My sister tells me they are too sweet, I usually have to buy both twizzlers and red vines if I buy this type of candy. If only you made a version less sweet.
Lacey R.
I love the strawberry twizzlers. When I go to the movies twizzlers is one of my go to candies. The cherry on the other hand not so much. For some strange reason they make my stomach uncomfortable.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I like some of the twizzler products but I find that they do not taste how I like my licorice to taste. They taste a little processed and many of the packages I have bought are not soft licorice.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
I LOVE these! I can sit and eat a whole bag and not even realize it. I have to say, I only like the original, not any of the other flavors they have. They're a great snack!!
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
This candy is sooo yummy! my 4 year old completely loves it! taste is great a little better than the original twizzlers and ofcourse they have less sugar than other candies
Maria K.
I really like these because of the flavor and the filling is my favorite part. The bag is pretty big so there's a lot of product to enjoy. I highly recommend that you guys try these.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love these little bite size twizzlers for when I want something sweet on the go! They are awesome when I'm going to the movies or watching movies at home with the family.
Ashley W.
I HATE twizzlers. They taste gross, and they always get stuck in your teeth. I've never liked them since I was a kid and I still don't to this day. The smell drives me nuts
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??