BY TWIZZLERS

Kenya M.
Groton, NY
These are great! They taste good and are fun to play with. I really like that the bag is resealable too because most of us aren't going to sit down and eat that entire bag no matter how hard we try. I think more candy should get into that, I know a lot have, but a lot more should.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
My teacher use to have these in class so when we got a answer right to a question he asked we would get one. At times even just helping clean the classroom you get on. Always made everyone study for a test and everything just to get one.
Amberly L.
If I could buy my Twizzlers in a tub like this, it would be fantastic! Even if I put my package in a resealable Ziploc bag, they always get stale and gross. :P I love the fresh Twizzler taste and texture.
Fayth B.
These are SOOOOO GOOOD! I might go buy some now because I am hungry. Candy prices are normally pretty good for the candy or quality. Super sweet which is a good and bad thing.
anita g.
Bowling Green, FL
I was pleasantly surprised at how good these were. I have tried some of the other filled Twizzlers before and did not like them at all. However, these were delicious. They are great at home or on the go.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
When I bought these everyone said eww. I opened the pack and instantly fell in love!!!
Currently my favorite Twizzler flavor. Hoping for a "shareable" sized bag. The lemonade is so tangy. Mouthwatering!!
Alana R.
I have loved this candy since I was a kid. It's my current must have treat! Though it is ridiculously unhealthy, what candy isn't? It tastes amazing, isn't pricey, and the strawberry kind is the best.
Judy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Growing up as a child, I enjoyed eating these candies. They bring back so many memories from the past. The great thing about this, is that my daughter had a class party and decided to bring these little treats to her class. Almost, the entire class finished these Twizzlers.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
Nothing beats Twizzlers. I prefer these to Red Vines, any day of the week! I probably eat more of them than I should.. But hey, there's worse things to be addicted to.. Right?
Silver R.
These are the grossest candies I've ever tasted!! They are similar to red vines but the only difference is you can peel strands off this candy to eat and they taste terrible.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??