BY TWIZZLERS

emily b.
I absolutely love twizzlers! Buy a pack of these and sneak them into a movie theater (come on we all do it, movie theater food is overpriced) I love how these twizzlers are filled to give extra yummy flavor
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
What can Is say about my favorite snack that hasn't already been? Twizzlers is a great product. They haven't changed a bit since I've grown up! Definitely a must for any road trip.
Claudia  J.
Middlesex, NJ
These are absolutely amazing!! Sweet licorice with a tangy inside will leave you satisfied but coming back for more!! I can eat a whole bag by my self so I would definitely recommend this to a sweets lover!!
Mely D.
I used to eat a lot of junk on breaks at work but i stocked up on twizzlers on sale one day and am very happy.. there always in my pocket and easy to eat.. plus i love that i can eat a few an not feel gross
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I thought I'd like these, but I was pretty disappointed. The strawberry didn't taste the same as their original strawberry ones, and the lemonade filling just added to the weirdness.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
I love Twizzlers. I prefer sugary sweet candy over chocolate (weird, I know), making Twizzlers one of my favorite options. I try to avoid buying them because I will eat them ALL!
Katrina T.
Love these candies, they taste just like the strawberry lemonade drink. They're sweet because of the strawberry and then you get that extra kick when you bite into them and taste the lemonade filling inside.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
These are great! They taste good and are fun to play with. I really like that the bag is resealable too because most of us aren't going to sit down and eat that entire bag no matter how hard we try. I think more candy should get into that, I know a lot have, but a lot more should.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
My teacher use to have these in class so when we got a answer right to a question he asked we would get one. At times even just helping clean the classroom you get on. Always made everyone study for a test and everything just to get one.
Amberly L.
If I could buy my Twizzlers in a tub like this, it would be fantastic! Even if I put my package in a resealable Ziploc bag, they always get stale and gross. :P I love the fresh Twizzler taste and texture.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??