BY TWIZZLERS

Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
For some reason I really like twizzlers! Some people consider them rubber like but I like the taste it's different from any other sweets and its fruity so yum yum!
Dee E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have only had the privilege of trying these once, but I loved them! I haven't found them anywhere around where I just moved to. Although, I hope that I do soon. They are delicious! I highly recommend trying these!
Wendy P.
Although the twist are okay I don't like them as much as the ones I get from Halloween. Maybe I just got the wrong flavors. This is my all tme favorite candy, better than red vines! I snack on this all the time!
Nicole S.
Cicero, IL
I love twizzlers there are the only thing you can get me that you know I will love and always be in the mood for. I can eat them all day everyday. Although I don't think my dentist would suggest to do that lol.
Brianna B.
Hartford, CT
I have to admit, I am NOT a chocolate fan. So any candy that's fruity I'm pretty much okay with, but twizzlers have to be my favorite. They're not too sugary, not too chewy, and I swear you can never eat just one.
Anita E.
Wow great candy!wow great candy!wow great candy!try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are one of my favorite candies. Was so excited when I found them in sugar free as well. I am a diabetic and have a serious sweet tooth for Twizzlers. They are so addictive but so yummy at the same time!!!!
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
I love the strawberry twizzlers! They're my all time fave when it comes to a licorice type snack. I honestly can't stand the other types of licorice but Twizzlers hits the spot for me!
Nettina S.
When you want something sweet, but not overpowering, Twizzlers are a great snack! And you can easily set an amount to how many you will eat so you don't over snack! My kind of snack :)
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
What can Is say about my favorite snack that hasn't already been? Twizzlers is a great product. They haven't changed a bit since I've grown up! Definitely a must for any road trip.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??