Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Melissa C.
Dartmouth
Twizzlers are so delicious when they are chewy and fresh. Sometimes they are hard and then they aren'y any good. make sure you buy a soft fresh pack!
Madia B.
Absolutely addicted to these, get them every single time I got to the cinemas, best movie snacks! Plus it's a really good 'cheat day' treat!!
Sabrina C.
Smithers
My daughter and son love to always have one when they get out of the pool it's their thing they started :)
They love the flavor and texture
Kenzie O.
Saskatoon
This is the only kind of licorice I will eat but it's sooo good! I would recommend these
(I usually sneak these into a theatre) lol
Marylu A.
México
Estos dulces son la gloria ami me encantan estan riqusimos deberan de habee mas tiendas en cosamaloapan para comprar mas seguido
Nila M.
I tried this as a change from strawberry and cherry. Although I love twizzlers, for me this specific flavor was a little odd.
Karen T.
Mexicali
Delicious but hate that it gets stuck on my teeth, I got some for Halloween, they are tasty but hopefully that can be solved
Lauren R.
I love twirlers. They are full of flavor and really fun to play around with. Perfect little snack or treat for young kids.
monica m.
This food i love it its really good and the good thing about influenster is that the candy that i pick had different flavors
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
I get these everytime in out shopping, theyre super addictive and taste so good! I have a addiction to any red licorice
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??