Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Ayniah P.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
I love twizzler fruit punch licorice. They taste so good and they're are shareable
Dakota C.
The bomb diggity right here. These things are simply amazing!!! Yummy and fun.
Dulce G.
Manteca , CA
My number one favorite I love fruit punch. I love how you can take them apart.
Larissa S.
Ubatuba, Sao Paulo
It was good at the first moment but now i cant eat anymore. Too sweet, eww!!'
Lydie N.
Rye, NY
It was really disgusting... I thought it would taste delicious but was fooled
Briana C.
These gotta be my favorites I love them so so much and they are so yummy!!!!!
Lauren J.
Such good candy! Isn't too fruity or heavy, and there's a ton in each pack.
Sabrina F.
Super good, but I didn't like how plasticity or fake they felt in my mouth.
dave m.
The Sweet and Sour filled Twizzlers have always been my absolute favorite since their release and though I don't eat candy very often, Twizzlers are one of my favorite brands to eat.

To be honest, these Fruit Punch Pull N' Peel Twizzlers are easily my second favorite flavor, nearly tied for my number one favorite flavor except that they don't have the same delicious filling as the Sweet and Sour. However, these Fruit Punch flavored twists consist of three different flavors twisted into one, thick twist. There is Grape, Cherry and Orange.

When you eat each flavor individually, they don't seem to taste very much like the actual fruit that they represent but when you eat all three of them together, you'll be shocked at how different the flavor is. It's very difficult to describe other than that it tastes like Grape, Orange and Cherry when eaten together.
Shastri D.
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
I'm not a big fan of candies but with Twizzlers is different. I've been eating it since I was a kid. Knowing they have the fruit punch flavor, makes me love' em even more. I like it cause its chewy. I like it because it's easily get portioned so there is no waste. The price is okay. I usually buy the small single pack, for my age I guess its better that way.. :)
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??