BY TWIZZLERS

Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
As a kid, I didn't quite get the appeal. Now that I'm older, I'm starting to get it. It's the subtle flavor and the simplicity. My boyfriend loves these- he even uses them as a straw sometimes!
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I go to the drive in quite often in the warmer weather with my children, and this is our preferred snack every time!! Its delicious and lower in calories than a lot of other sweets. I purshase quite often and will continue to do so.
sara f.
I really love this product of twizzler it's small bites n it's have a good flavor n really juicy taste in it .my kids also love this a lot this is their favorite candy.one thing which I like most in twizzler is its outer part has less sugar.n still have a good fast.Good for people who are conscious about calories
Kathryn H.
Atlanta, GA
Twizzlers are perfect for when you are with a big group and friends and have to share! Its also fun to play with them while your eating. Like so see how many twists you can twist the twizzlers! (Try saying that 3 times fast!)
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my all time favorite candies. Coincidentally I just bought a big bag today and am currently nibbling on them! Twizzlers are chewy and fun to eat. My favorite flavor is the strawberry one just because the cherry one sometimes leaves a weird aftertaste.
Emily F.
Ooltewah, TN
Yummmmyyyy They taste so good.I love to munch on them all the live-long day! I like to drink through them like with soda and water and orange juice. Its so good yummm. My mouth is watering writing this. I want some Twizzlers.
Raven N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a classic. I've loved them since I was a kid, and I imagine I'll continue to love them indefinitely. I used to use them as straws in soda, which was a little messy but definitely tasty!
Lynlee  S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know a lot of people aren't a fan of these. I really enjoy them.
I am more of a fruit-eater than a chocolate eater. I love these!
They are sweet, but not too sweet.
Molly A.
Dallas, TX
WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST WAS THIS ATROCITY. Clearly I wasn't paying attention when I bought these (I love pull & peel cherry. It's my fave) but these. Nope. Nerp. Gross.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly now of my friends like these, they claim it taste like plastic, myself on the other hand wouldn't know what plastic Tate's like because my taste buds tell me this snack is delicious!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back