Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Bianca F.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite flavor. My son loves it, not to hard to chew and isn't to sticky.
CeeCee H.
I've been eating this candy since I was a little girl and now my kids eat the candy too
Alyssa H.
This taste was pretty good but it was a little too strong for me to absolutely love it.
Fruit punch everything is amazing. You really can't go wrong especially in the simmer
Jade D.
BEECH GROVE, IN
I love twizzlers, but these smell and taste like playdoh to myself and my 5 year old.
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Yummy twist (pun intended) on a classic. A good road trip candy-not sticky or melty.
Denise P.
I bought these for my bestie and she loves them! She will literally eat the whole bag
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
My fav candy! It's so chewy. Makes a good little snack. Easy to bring along with you
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are really good. I have bought them over an over and over again. Sooooo good.
Lili
Sweet taste! I love twizzlers & the fun flavors. Taste great & good for any snack.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??