BY TWIZZLERS

Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There is nothing better then a twizzler,and I find it super hard just to eat one! It's a low fat candy with great taste! Fun to eat...I always liked biting off the two ends and making a straw!
Dena D.
These are a great snack when you want something sweet but not overpowering on the sweetness. Used to have a bag lying around at all times, not so much anymore though. Think I'll pick some up today!
leslie h.
Fort Worth, TX
Twizzlers strawberry lemonade twists are surprisingly out of this world tasty. I love how you can also use them as a straw in any kind of drink, too. I personally like to use them in my flavored teas as an extra tasty treat straw.
Liana R.
I can eat Twizzlers all day every day. At first I never liked them but the flavor grew on me and now it is one of my favorite candies! The only bad part about them is that it sticks to your teeth =/
English D.
Staunton, VA
I adore Twizzlers. I could eat them all day long. I tend to purchase the larger bags because, lets face it, when you're craving sweets, a tiny bag of candy just never does it. My daughter and I enjoy eating these on road trips too.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I go to the drive in quite often in the warmer weather with my children, and this is our preferred snack every time!! Its delicious and lower in calories than a lot of other sweets. I purshase quite often and will continue to do so.
Gloria K.
Goleta, CA
The only flavor I like is Strawberry; the rest taste like medicine. ESPECIALLY the black licorice. Bleh.
Anyhoo, it's a delicious snack and I usually end up eating half the bag in one sitting!
Emily F.
Ooltewah, TN
Yummmmyyyy They taste so good.I love to munch on them all the live-long day! I like to drink through them like with soda and water and orange juice. Its so good yummm. My mouth is watering writing this. I want some Twizzlers.
Chandler J.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely LOVE twizzlers. The only flavor I like is the original strawberry!! I eat Twizzlers all the time! Especially in movies and hockey games. I can't get enough of them. I have no cons about this delicious treat!!!!!
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my all time favorite candies. Coincidentally I just bought a big bag today and am currently nibbling on them! Twizzlers are chewy and fun to eat. My favorite flavor is the strawberry one just because the cherry one sometimes leaves a weird aftertaste.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

Walmart