BY TWIZZLERS

Suzanne R.
Hudson Oaks, TX
Twizzlers are one of my all time favorite candies. The traditional twists are the ones I like. I can never buy the large packs because I will sit there and eat one after another until half the bag is gone!
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I'm not overly thrilled about Twizzlers but they aren't bad. My boys and I usually buy redvines if they are available. I think twizzlers are too sweet and I don't really like the flavors all that much.
Lyanna D.
Lemon Grove, CA
If your looking for a quick snack on the go. This is perfect! I love that they have them individually packed, so I can throw one in my lunch and put them in the soccer teams snack bags. Of course I can not forget how delicious they are!
Anya B.
I try to make it a point to go to the movies at least twice a month and these are always in my purse! Great flavor and hugeee pack to get me and my friends through the 2 hours.
Amber J.
Clarksburg, WV
This is one of me and my daughters favorite candys, very affordable. When it says fruit punch it really does task like it. They are very chewy, we get them about once a week.
Sheronda Y.
Waterford, MI
Just tried these they were on sale at my local grocery store, I usually don't gravitate towards Twizzlers but I have to admit these were very good. And I would purchase again.
Chrystal F.
Gibsonton, FL
These are my favorite snack as well as my son! He will sit down and eat a whole bag of these in 5 minutes! He especially likes the pull about kind, those he like the best!
Stacey K.
Poplar Grove, IL
Yuck! They were hard, stale and tasted like the plastic wrapper. I will never buy twizzlers again and its hard to find candy that is not processed with peanuts, like these.
Shayne P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was a little hesitant at first of this - it is good. I have come to see that not all pieces of the twizzler does not have a filling it in... which is OK with me. I like the plain strawberry twizzler.
Stacy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Twizzlers has always been my favorite candy of all times. I would stock up on twizzlers whenever I head to sams or any grocery stores. I would eat of a whole bag of twizzlers in one day. I love them
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??