Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Chervonne C.
Maumee, OH
I love them! Twizzlers are a great snack. I like to keep a pack in my car for long trips
Barbie K.
These are personally my favorite out of all of the I just love rye taste of fruit punch
Heather D.
Concord, VA
I love twizzlers. And this is one of my favorite flavors. I could eat them all day long
Tracy A.
Favorite snack when i just want to munch on something while watching a movie or reading
Shontel G.
These are heaven sent if i have a craving i just use one of these and instantly it good
Nadia  R.
Lynwood, CA
I'm a candy addict I can eat like a pound of these at once..These are super addicting.
Moiya w.
When I was eight was my first time tasting twizzlers after that I fell in love with it
Esmeralda R.
Salinas, CA
These are so delicious! I love the originals, but these really satisfy my sweet tooth.
Lillian P.
Madison, OH
I LOVE TWIZZLERS SO MUCH THEY ARE SO GOOD ESPECIALLY THESE FILLED ONES I HAVE A PROBLEM
Liz M.
My favorite flavor or my all time favorite candy! chewy but not too tough, great candy
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??