BY TWIZZLERS

Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really liked the Twizzlers bites! I think I prefer the typical twizzlers licorice, and the cherry flavored ones the best but these aren't bad at all and they taste great :) I love the chewiness and the smell is oh my word OUT OF THIS WORLD. I would recommend these
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the bomb hard to not yet the whole bag. They are sweet and chewy just how I like my candy. The strawberry flavor is spot on. They are very affordable and fun to eat because they are little prices
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
You can't go wrong with Twizzlers. Especially not mini,individually wrapped Twizzlers with gooey filling! So yummy,so chewy,so worth the extra money for a big bag so you can bring them everywhere.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Came in in a 'warehouse pack' bag, six, firmly and confined. Just tossed into outer box with minimal other packaging but not a sort of thing that will damage.

Very fresh. Very soft. Just EXUDING black licorice 'attitude'.

I opened first bag and repackaged them in a quart freezer baggie to help keep the opened pack softer longer... it could be dangerous, they do a 'subscription' at a discount, auto shipping them to your door at intervals!

This is great though, if you can deal with having 6# of THE black licorice at once. Add Amazon Prime for fast shipping and you can indulge without the great hunt to find some! (certain big box store that will not be named, can never find these in stock there)
Alyssa C.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love these candies! They are my go to candy whenever I want something sweet. I used to buy them at my work (walmart) but my store discontinued them sadly. They are very good if you enjoy a strawberry gel kind of filling!
Alyson G.
so I love me some twizzlers.. but i prefer cherry twizzlers though.. I would definitely eat these again.. but cherries more my flavor Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade
Steve C.
Valley Stream, NY
Having seen this product on sale I decided to take a chance and see what it was all about' what I found was that purchasing the product, taking it home, and eventually eating it wouldn't tell me what the product was ll about. They are as addicting as the original Twizzlers, but they look filled with something flavorful. What flavor? No idea. It's not distinct enough from the other flavor to draw and conclusion. If anything I'd say the product development team should keep at it until they have one Twizzler with two very distinct flavors paired (not blended).
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something is wrong with you if you don't like Twizzlers! Now if you like the black ones something IS definitely wrong with you! I completely recommend bribing children. I homeschool and occasionally use Twizzlers as a bribing tactic to finish schoolwork on a reasonable time frame. They are addictive. Before you know it, you're in the closet crying and eating Twizzlers because your children are Wildebeests and you suspect your husband only goes to work to escape. I recommend keeping a stash of them and working it off by chasing a naked toddler around.
Belle B.
Cumming, GA
I prefer fruity candy to chocolate, so Twizzlers have always been a beloved treat. When I was in high school, I could polish off a one-pound bag in just a few days. I actually gave up Twizzlers for Lent one year (I'm not Catholic) just to curb my addiction to them. My boyfriend and I buy them sparingly now, only because we can both polish off the bag way too quickly otherwise. Strawberry is my favorite flavor, but the bites are my favorite type. I've only ever found cherry bites, though. My boyfriend doesn't like the cherry flavor, so we only buy strawberry together.
Tonya H.
Topeka, KS
Honestly, I am not a big Twizzlers fan. I mostly buy them for my Mom. I accidentally bought this variety a while back, and she didn't want them, so I ate them. I have my usual complaint which is that the texture is fairly unappetizing to me. It is gummy and not in a good way. Weirdly, I find the texture much improved by leaving them open for a few days before eating. I did enjoy the flavor on these. A little sweeter than I would really like, but overall pleasant.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??