Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Cassidy D.
Oh my goodness I loveeeeee themmmmm!!!! I like the tangy filling in the middles the most :)
heather M.
Delicious love to sit and peel them apart!!! Great flavor!!!! The chewy texture is great!!!
Miriam E.
LOS ANGELES, CA
These are my favorite twizzler flavors. I love the taste and they are such classic candies.
S hayla H.
Shubert, Nebraska
I thought that these were really gross and I prefer the normal twizzlers compared to these.
Becky P.
My favorite licorice..very fruity juicy flavor.......i love it! definitely my Go-to candy
Deasy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Every time we go to the movies i buy a big pack it's so addicting can't stop eating it wow
Cecilia O.
Chicago
Been eating this since a kid and it is great with a drive in movie. Just love the taste.
Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
I love these they are so yummy when having a snack while watching a movie cooking dinner.
Anna P.
Hurricane, WV
The best twizzlers flavor it fruit punch!!!!! I go crazy for this they are so yummy !!!!!
ROSA M.
Oxnard, CA
WE ALL LOVE TWIZZLER BRANDS. I LOVE THEY THEY ARE NOT SO SWEET. GOOD SNACK FOR THE KIDDOS
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??