BY TWIZZLERS

Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
I love twizzlers! Especially the cherry pull apart ones, however the strawberry are super good as well. You just start munching and then don't realize that you've eaten the entire package! Now I'm craving them. Ugh.
Jerri B.
I wasn't really impressed with the flavor of this but maybe I'm just more use to the original flavor but my kids enjoyed them but kids like most anything so they were happy with them
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
This is one of my all time favortie candies. i love these licorce ropes very addicting wonderful taste and excellent texture. they have different flavors ones you can pull apart tiny licorce bites and all. fun candy to eat. i could eat these everyday
Kaylene B.
They keep you occupied and full and give you the sugar boost you need! Very cheap and a lot come in a package so you always have enough! Love the flavor and everything about them!!
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A classic candy that many people enjoy. They are one of the more low calorie candies at 40 calories each and are fat free. I find the flavor to be too weak for my taste, but they are great treats to have around.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I really love Twizzlers, but I love them even more when I find them individually wrapped like this! I don't know what it is, but they taste different from the big bag of Twizzlers, all together, touching eachother.
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
I always associate Twizzlers with Halloween! I use to always get these when trick or treating! That's about the only time I really eat them. These are really good, they're awesome to use as straws too! Just bite the ends off and use it in a drink ^.^
They are pretty good, but after one or two you can't handle any more sugar. I'm not a fan of the filling texture but the flavor is spot on lemonade. Pretty good treat but not for everybody, is super sugar isn't your thing I wouldn't recommend.
Lizmarie R.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this for my boyfriend because he loves twizzlers so much so I gave him this flavor to try it since he loves strawberry lemonade. He ended up not liking this flavor. I ended up trying it and it wasn't the best either. Weird aftertaste.
Suzanne R.
Hudson Oaks, TX
Twizzlers are one of my all time favorite candies. The traditional twists are the ones I like. I can never buy the large packs because I will sit there and eat one after another until half the bag is gone!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??