BY TWIZZLERS

Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
I love twizzlers! Especially the cherry pull apart ones, however the strawberry are super good as well. You just start munching and then don't realize that you've eaten the entire package! Now I'm craving them. Ugh.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I do not like regular twizzlers, however I can make an exception for these. They taste just like Kazoozles and are so amazing. They're a perfect blend of tart and sweet. I highly recommend!!!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Twizzlers rock, and that's all there is to it! They also are a candy that has a lower fat content, so you don't have to feel completely terrible for eating them:)
Alyssa D.
I cant eat twizzlers i have tried to but i just cant take it. It taste like I'm eating plastic and its horrible. They say they have flavors but its like a little barely bit of the flavor and a bunch of plastic taste.
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
I could eat these by the bag-full. I remember as a child going to the movies and my mom bringing these to snack on. Now I don't even need a movie. I keep a container of them in my office on my desk. I love these.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
La verdad que la sonda y personalmente no me gustaba mucho, no es mi gusto el sabor como una vela con aroma y mis niñas también no le gustó tan bien que es mi opinión jejeje
Sarah S.
This is my go-to candy. Whether I'm at a movie theater to see a new release or I'm going on a long trip, I make sure I have Twizzlers with me. I love how every store always has them in stock, so I never have to worry about whether I'll find them or not.
Andi B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have been a twizzler fan my entire life.
Nibs, pull and peel, twists, filled it doesn't matter I love them all (except black liquorice....)
I eat less candy these days but when I'm craving something fruity twizzlers are always a favorite of mine.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
These are okay! Very sweet...I can't eat too many at a time! They are filled with some sort of jelly which gives it a different taste. A different twist on twizzlers. If you love twizzlers try these for a different snack!
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
Twizzlers fruit punch licorice is one of my all time favorite. It has just a tart enough taste and is still sweet. And it's not as bad in calories as some of the other candy out there.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??