Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Inez  M.
Kansas City, MO
I had this yesterday and they are so good and yumm I buy these everyday and I just love them
Jenny E.
I love fruit punch everything and I also love twisters so when I saw this I got super happy.
If you like Vines and fruit punch .. This is basically what you are eating ! So delicious !!
Tamara C.
Redlands, CA
Omg these are amazing! I love the taste and texture. Kids love them too. Think I am addicted.
J N.
atlanta, GA
Tastes like childhood! Very appetizing and love this as a movie snack or a late night nibble.
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
I LOOOOOOVEEE TWIZZLERS! except the black licorice kind . such a great snack for on the go
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
These are so good & one of my favorite candies to eat. I snack on them usually with chips.
cambren g.
I love using these when we have movie nights at home they go great with popcorn and snackd
Pam d.
Streamwood, IL
IVE never heard of this flavor before but i really wanna try it now. my favorite is cherry.
Karrie S.
Licorice is best it taste so good I sometimes treat myself to eat after a long day of work
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??