BY TWIZZLERS

Steven R.
W Hollywood, CA
I snack on these while at work. They remind me of my childhood when my grandmother would always bring me a pack when I saw her. They were her favorite so she wanted them to mine as well!
Stephanie L.
Fat free? YES PLEASE! (not sugar free, obvs, but that's besides the point). My family prefers the dreaded red vines, which is FINE by me, because I get twizzlers to myself :) My favorite are the cherry flavored bites :)
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of the best low fat quick snacks out there. Chewy and sweet but not overally either. Easy to take with you and snack on the run. No mess involved. Great for kids and parents. I'm a fan of the pull and peel variety.
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG!!!! These are my favorite candies in the world. I over indulge on these little bites of heaven. I keep two or three bags at all times. Have to hide them from the hubby and sons lol.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We love twizzlers strawberry and we like lemonade. Halloween this year we saw these and tried them. Yuck is all we thought. it's tricky to combine flavor with texture. It had a sour yet dry taste that left an after taste.
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
Twizzlers do not make my mouth happy. Their okay but as I've found, when it comes to licorice- you're either a Twizzler or a RedVines person. I am definitely a RedVines girl. Twizzlers taste too waxy for my taste buds.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
I absolutely love the flavor to these. If you like strawberry lemonade then you will love them as well. I love that they have filling in each twizzler! I would defiantly buy this again .
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
A different taste to a classic product. These were a couponing purchase. They are, as previously state, a twist on a common product in an uncommon way. I bought this product at Shoprite (our local grocery store). I would recommend this product to friends.
Ariana E.
Fort worth, TX
I do not like regular twizzlers, however I can make an exception for these. They taste just like Kazoozles and are so amazing. They're a perfect blend of tart and sweet. I highly recommend!!!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Twizzlers rock, and that's all there is to it! They also are a candy that has a lower fat content, so you don't have to feel completely terrible for eating them:)
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??