BY TWIZZLERS

Trina Z.
Highland, MI
Love the texture and flavor. It is something different when you aren't really wanting chocolate or something too sweet. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I really enjoy that I can take it where ever I am going and it doesn't melt and make a mess!!!
Holly H.
FORT PIERCE, FL
These have always been my favorite go to movie theater candy. now that I'm older and don't attend the movies too often I eat them at my office, where we give them out to patients because they're kosher!
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG!!!! These are my favorite candies in the world. I over indulge on these little bites of heaven. I keep two or three bags at all times. Have to hide them from the hubby and sons lol.
Jillian C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of the best low fat quick snacks out there. Chewy and sweet but not overally either. Easy to take with you and snack on the run. No mess involved. Great for kids and parents. I'm a fan of the pull and peel variety.
Beth V.
Geneseo, NY
Twizzlers are one of my go-to foods for long road trips. I'm not a fan of regular licorice but I really love these. Stick with the original flavor and you can't go wrong. I appreciate when they are individually wrapped so that they don't get stale. It's best to eat them quickly if your bag doesn't re-seal. Twizzlers can be tough to chew once they get hard.
Amanda A.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't love these, but that doesn't mean I didn't eat the who package! The flavors are a little odd, and the texture is also a little weird, but if they're in front of me, I'll eat them!
Steven R.
W Hollywood, CA
I snack on these while at work. They remind me of my childhood when my grandmother would always bring me a pack when I saw her. They were her favorite so she wanted them to mine as well!
Sarah S.
This is my go-to candy. Whether I'm at a movie theater to see a new release or I'm going on a long trip, I make sure I have Twizzlers with me. I love how every store always has them in stock, so I never have to worry about whether I'll find them or not.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Twizzlers rock, and that's all there is to it! They also are a candy that has a lower fat content, so you don't have to feel completely terrible for eating them:)
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY
I could eat these by the bag-full. I remember as a child going to the movies and my mom bringing these to snack on. Now I don't even need a movie. I keep a container of them in my office on my desk. I love these.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??