BY TWIZZLERS

Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I LOVE Twizzlers and have to have them anytime I'm going to be in a car for over 4 hours. They are a low fat candy (which means you can eat as many as you want, right??) and contain the perfect amount of sweet and delicious.
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
I am not a fan of Twizzlers and will take Red Vines over them any day. They are a strange, hard yet chewy texture and the flavor is supposed to be strawberry, but I've never tasted anything strawberry that tastes like that.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a great movie snack. They are similar to the traditional classic Twizzler, but a little more fruity and chewy plus they are small to have fun bite sized adventures.
Taylor leigh E.
I love this candy!!!
Its sooo yummy and if you like lemonade you will love these
Ive tried other flavors in the filled twizzlers and i liked them all!
But give it a shot ☺️🌟😉
I recommend it
Samantha P.
Fresno, CA
Love twizzlers such a good flavor and my kids love them as well I definitely purchase these often good snack to through in your purse when on the go or taking a long trip also very affordable anybody could buy and I'm sure you will love them I highly recommend
Holly H.
FORT PIERCE, FL
These have always been my favorite go to movie theater candy. now that I'm older and don't attend the movies too often I eat them at my office, where we give them out to patients because they're kosher!
Steven R.
W Hollywood, CA
I snack on these while at work. They remind me of my childhood when my grandmother would always bring me a pack when I saw her. They were her favorite so she wanted them to mine as well!
Stephanie L.
Fat free? YES PLEASE! (not sugar free, obvs, but that's besides the point). My family prefers the dreaded red vines, which is FINE by me, because I get twizzlers to myself :) My favorite are the cherry flavored bites :)
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
I absolutely love the flavor to these. If you like strawberry lemonade then you will love them as well. I love that they have filling in each twizzler! I would defiantly buy this again .
Trina Z.
Highland, MI
Love the texture and flavor. It is something different when you aren't really wanting chocolate or something too sweet. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I really enjoy that I can take it where ever I am going and it doesn't melt and make a mess!!!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??