BY TWIZZLERS

Jasmine P.
I love strawberry Twizzlers. They are such a fun treat. I especially love when they are soft and not hard!
Nicole P.
If you are a fan of twirlers or even liquorice, you should definitely try these. such an amazing flavor
Nubia N.
La verdad no me gustaron no me gusta que estan muy duros y no saben mucho pero a mis amigas les encantan
Marti G.
Erie, PA
My absolute favorite licorice candy ever! Soft and chewy. The lemon and strawberry are perfect together.
Rebekah W.
These are my favorite candy! Chewy and sweet. They are great snacks to bring anywhere for any occasion .
Natalia G.
Georgia, GA
Twizzlers are the best ever, but if u haven't had the strawberry lemonade then ur definitely missing out
Kalanny K.
Of there's something better that Twizzlers...it's bite size one! Love how convenient it is to eat these!
Tania H.
I love Twizzlers. I have since I was a kid, and these are my go to movie snack. They're fun and yummy!
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
Twizzlers the perfect beach snack! These are a must have for a beach day, kids and adults love them.
Angie A.
I really love how the flavors just burst in your mouth! Hits the spot when you want something sweet.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

Walmart