BY TWIZZLERS

Regan D.
Kingston , ON
Great snack for the movies! Very clean and tasty! The fruit punch taste is quite prevalent. I will repurchase.
Jamilah T.
Yummy in my tummy is the expression I would use for this one because when u start eating you just can't stop
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
I grew up with these things in the house at all times. They are just as fun to play with as they are to eat!
Nick M.
They are pretty average and i found they where basically regular twixlers. They where good just cot different
Jasmine P.
I love strawberry Twizzlers. They are such a fun treat. I especially love when they are soft and not hard!
Andrea E.
Mexico City, Estado de Mexico
I am a Twizzlers fan, i maintain the classic flavor cause its my favorite! love it when i go to the movies!
Fe H.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Reminds me of our childhood, when I was young my cousins from US used to send boxes and they have Twizzler
Laurenn B.
Chorley, Lancashire
Absolutely in love with twizzlers. Strawberry is my favorite flavor. Don't get sickly so can eat Them all
Marti G.
Erie, PA
My absolute favorite licorice candy ever! Soft and chewy. The lemon and strawberry are perfect together.
Natalia G.
Georgia, GA
Twizzlers are the best ever, but if u haven't had the strawberry lemonade then ur definitely missing out
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back