BY TWIZZLERS

Lorraine W.
Newmarket, ON
For some reason I will crave licorice at random times so I always grab a bag of Twizzlers - the strawberry flavor is my favorite.
Amaly A.
bueno lo encuentro genial un buen enpaque y todo se encuentra bien para ser unos dulces tan ricos como estos que son los mejores
Marylu A.
México
Estos dulces son la gloria ami me encantan estan riqusimos deberan de habee mas tiendas en cosamaloapan para comprar mas seguido
Megan G.
These are okay! Very sweet and I can't eat too many at a time! Although these are great at killing a crave for anything sweet.
Nila M.
I tried this as a change from strawberry and cherry. Although I love twizzlers, for me this specific flavor was a little odd.
Raven C.
Victoria , BC
They have a great selection of products but the original has got to be the best, something I would always be in the mood for
Tosha C.
Hamilton, ON
I absolutely love Twizzlers! Used to use them as a straw to drink milk with when I was a Kid! !!! lol, They're fun and yummy!
Hope B.
Grimsby, Ontario
Deeeeelicious. I do not generally enjoy anything strawberry flavored but Twizzlers are wonderful and my kids love them too!
Poppy C.
Cambridge, ['', '', '']
Absolute classics - although obviously mass produced, the flavor just doesn't change over the years. Sweet, chewy delights.
Karen T.
Mexicali
Delicious but hate that it gets stuck on my teeth, I got some for Halloween, they are tasty but hopefully that can be solved
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??