BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on Target*
Amanda Sophia S.
Kitchener, Ontario
My dad and I argue who gets the last one. I love these, they are super yummy, and are the perfect little sweet thing to have when you want something sweet yet small.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
This may not be a true licorice, however, these are pretty tasty. These were a road trip staple in my family when I was growing up, and I still love them for long car rides.
Karlene C.
Ballymena, Antrim
These are not very common in the UK, so when I found they I was so excited to buy them. However, I was quite disappointed when I tried them. To me they taste quite bland.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
Twizzlers are my favorite in licorice. Red my fav, its sweet and tart-ish tasting but not overly sweet and not overwhelmingly sugary. Great for movies, binge TV watching, snacking on the computer, and even for road trips.
KIMBERLY W.
NEW WESTMINISTER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
I grew up with these in my house. My parents always have a pack open in their house - you just gotta be sneaky when getting one from the bag so they don't hear you ;)
Rodella S.
Tottenham , ON
These I found to be very sour. At first I didn't like them at all and than I grew to love them. I would recommend this product simply because it's ADDICTIVE lol
Heather  B.
Sarnia, ON
These were amazing. the filling was good and tangy. I would definitely repurchase these. Was not sure when I picked these up but was so glad that I bought these.
Laura V.
Rajamäki
THE best thing ever. Only bad thing is that I can only get the original ones because Finland.. But still, I can go on with only that one, loving them too much
Kara F.
I would love to try this product. I have not seen it in my city of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. The price mentioned on here is affordable and reasonable.
Ferry S.
These are my fav twizzlers! I always have some in my purse in case I need a little snack because they don't cause a mess and they're quick and easy to eat
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??