BY TWIZZLERS

Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is nothing at all that I can say bad about twizzlers. The more that come in the pack, the better. They are very inexpensive, tasty and my favorite candy by far.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
I like the test of them even though after eating them you still want some more. I buyed some at Walmart and it's just a fun snack to eat and Th flavor is amazing. I ate it a couple of times.
Zennie R.
I use to eat these a lot when I was in high school. They taste pretty good. I think this is great candy for on the go when you want to munch on something time to time.
Drew N.
Alvaton, KY
Gross gross gross
tastes like plastic
I nearly choked on one
gross
I seriously hate twizzlers
there is no point in plastic tasting candy
there is no flavor even though they claim to be strawberry and cherry
just get out of town
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Same great taste as its always been. Wouldn't change a thing. Was nice is you can have just one as they are chewy and it takes longer to eat then a potato chip. And you get that sugar kick as well. Red vines don't have anything on my twisters nor will they ever.
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
I LOVE Twizzlers and have to have them anytime I'm going to be in a car for over 4 hours. They are a low fat candy (which means you can eat as many as you want, right??) and contain the perfect amount of sweet and delicious.
Gracebird _.
Twizzlers has just the right amount of chew and sweetness! The flavor is great! These are my go to treats for movies because they compliment other snack foods like chips and popcorn. Love that the kids don't get sticky hands!
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
The tub is my favorite because they are indivudally wrapped compared to other brands. This means, they won't get stale sitting in a large tub. The flavor is great and chewy. its licorice so of course it's gonna be sweet and sticky, but they are addicting and great.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
Twizzlers are my favorite candy. They are chewy with just the right amount of sweetness. They are great to snack on while watching a movie. The best part of about them is that there is plenty to share with the whole family.
Kasey K.
I like the cherry pull and peel ones best. But the original strawberry is good to. I don't like any of their other newer flavors, they are all kinda gross. When you eat the rainbow ones, it's like trying to eat flavored play-doh noodles. But i do love the cherry ones.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??