BY TWIZZLERS

Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things! They are a house hold product around here. We buy them all the time and keep them in a jar on the table. So sweet and amazing flavor! Good price so I can pack some in my lunch! Yum yum yum. We will continue to buy this product for our house
Dana S.
Saint Catharines
The Twizzlers Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Filled Twists Candy, is a really great product, They give you the flavor and texture that you know and love with a special little kick of Lemon, giving them a fresh new flavor change from what you're used to.
Morgan B.
Hate twizzlers but these I tried at a friends and they are really good. I love how they are filled with strawberry it just gives a good burst of flavor. One of my new favorite candies. I enjoy them and would get them again.
Tanya Z.
These are my jam. So insanely delicious. The regular twizzlers always gave me stomach aches, and the pull and peel was always strange to me. These are amazing though. They have a nice consistency for a filling, and I really do prefer the strawberry/lemonade taste over the regular.
Luíza V.
I really did not like this candy! Couldn't taste anything and feels like i just took a bite on a plastic stick. Hard to eat! Do not recommend. Some people like it, but i can't see how.
Amanda E.
Sudbury, ON
This is a movie staple in my family. We go out, get our popcorn and licorice ( we usually share, because the serving sizes are ridiculous at our local theater) and see a good movie. They're not mind blowing, but they're just kind of comforting and familiar. We only really eat them when we go out for a movie, but I'd still be bummed if they stopped making them.
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN, TN
I am not the biggest licorice fan. I like the taste of this however. My husband is over the moon with this product. It is his favorite candy ever! We buy several bags each month. It's wonderful and chewy. The filling is a nice contrast to the licorice.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I can literally sit down and eat this entire bag! They are so delicious and addicting! They aren't overly sweet and are low fat! What could be better? I love mixing them with popcorn.
Rosie M.
Delicious would be the the perfect word do this product.it has long tasty lasting flavor.it has a good cheery taste and I would but this again.it has a good price and not expensive. I always like to but these for movies and I would recommend it.
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON
Love these however I think I like nibbs better! But anyways, its still a family fave but it kind of starting to taste like plastic or wax? I dunno maybe its just me. Not an all time favorite but definitely something you crave once in a long time!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??