BY TWIZZLERS

Krystal G.
I love these. These have got to be my all time favorite candy. I always have a large container in my house for guest, they go in every housewarming basket, attached to every card, and they are constantly in my purse. The only reason I am downgrading the score is because the taste is different between the regular and the pull n peel.
Shastri D.
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
I'm not a big fan of candies but with Twizzlers is different. I've been eating it since I was a kid. Knowing they have the fruit punch flavor, makes me love' em even more. I like it cause its chewy. I like it because it's easily get portioned so there is no waste. The price is okay. I usually buy the small single pack, for my age I guess its better that way.. :)
Avery W.
Sarnia, ON
#beachbag #musthave
This delicious candy is a must have for my beach bag. Not only is it affordable but it is also low fat and tastes delicious. The tiny bites are the perfect mouthful. The only problem is that since they are so small, you feel like you aren't eating a lot and you are! I love that it is made in a peanut free facility as well!
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Twizzlers fruit punch is one of my favorite flavors! They are affordable, great for when you have a movie night or a road trip! They taste amazing. You should definitely try them if you didn't already
Treena L.
Surrey, BC
This is a favorite of my daughters. I will sneak a few pieces once in a while too. We quite often will bring a package to our softball games and share with teammates. I love that it's not a messy item and can easily get portioned so there is no waste. A great treat at a great value.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
I think I might have to go buy some right now, pretty sure I saw some on sale recently...
Have always loved Twizzlers, sometimes we have an open bag sitting in the pantry and every once in awhile I will grab some when I'm in there, even if I walk in looking for something to eat for breakfast. I am not a fan of the black twizzlers though, I do not like black licorice...
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things! They are a house hold product around here. We buy them all the time and keep them in a jar on the table. So sweet and amazing flavor! Good price so I can pack some in my lunch! Yum yum yum. We will continue to buy this product for our house
Dana S.
Saint Catharines
The Twizzlers Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Filled Twists Candy, is a really great product, They give you the flavor and texture that you know and love with a special little kick of Lemon, giving them a fresh new flavor change from what you're used to.
Morgan B.
Hate twizzlers but these I tried at a friends and they are really good. I love how they are filled with strawberry it just gives a good burst of flavor. One of my new favorite candies. I enjoy them and would get them again.
Tanya Z.
These are my jam. So insanely delicious. The regular twizzlers always gave me stomach aches, and the pull and peel was always strange to me. These are amazing though. They have a nice consistency for a filling, and I really do prefer the strawberry/lemonade taste over the regular.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??