BY TWIZZLERS

Best licorice!
Alake T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade
I love twizzlers, I can't get enough of them. I purchase them at Wal-Mart, and I love the fact that they aren't really sweet, they are mild. I sit at home and binge eat this while watching movies. It a a great snack for persons that aren't too fond of sweet things. Would recommend, and would continue to purchase.
Libby S.
Chester, England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great flavour! Sort of tastes of rubber but still really nice to suck on the airoplane! Also great flavour and enough in a packet for a few people! Would definitely recommend to any candy fans!!!
BOUTH A.

Came in in a 'warehouse pack' bag, six, firmly and confined. Just tossed into outer box with minimal other packaging but not a sort of thing that will damage.

Very fresh. Very soft. Just EXUDING black licorice 'attitude'.

I opened first bag and repackaged them in a quart freezer baggie to help keep the opened pack softer longer... it could be dangerous, they do a 'subscription' at a discount, auto shipping them to your door at intervals!

This is great though, if you can deal with having 6# of THE black licorice at once. Add Amazon Prime for fast shipping and you can indulge without the great hunt to find some! (certain big box store that will not be named, can never find these in stock there)
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
I love Twizzlers. When I travel to America, they always manage to tempt me into bringing a sharing bag home with me as the candy is hard to find in the UK without paying extortionate pricing a due to taxes and shipping. I don't normally like liquorice but the flavours created are so nice.
dave m.
The Sweet and Sour filled Twizzlers have always been my absolute favorite since their release and though I don't eat candy very often, Twizzlers are one of my favorite brands to eat.

To be honest, these Fruit Punch Pull N' Peel Twizzlers are easily my second favorite flavor, nearly tied for my number one favorite flavor except that they don't have the same delicious filling as the Sweet and Sour. However, these Fruit Punch flavored twists consist of three different flavors twisted into one, thick twist. There is Grape, Cherry and Orange.

When you eat each flavor individually, they don't seem to taste very much like the actual fruit that they represent but when you eat all three of them together, you'll be shocked at how different the flavor is. It's very difficult to describe other than that it tastes like Grape, Orange and Cherry when eaten together.
Krystal G.
I love these. These have got to be my all time favorite candy. I always have a large container in my house for guest, they go in every housewarming basket, attached to every card, and they are constantly in my purse. The only reason I am downgrading the score is because the taste is different between the regular and the pull n peel.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??