BY TWIZZLERS

Paige E.
Oceanside, CA
Really good, only problem is I have to hide them from my nieces cause they'll eat them all!
Really good to put into jungle juice(alcoholic drink with lots of fruit and candy)
Sarah E.
First time for me to try it was this year and I'm blown away by how much I loooooove it!!! So yummy a great take on the original, not too sweet not too sour. Sooooo gooooood.
Did I mention I love it? 😄
amber B.
I love twizzlers but for some reason lately if I even eat one they make me sick.. I do not know if the recipe has changed at all but it does the same thing to my mom. I wish I were still able to eat them because I love them so much!!!
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like twizzlers, the red ones, not the black. They are low in calories and has a touch of sweetness. Its great when your craving that chocolate cake, but chose to eat a twizzler instead. I just hate when they get stuck between your teeth. Otherwise its a great snack!!!
Chloe B.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
The old Chocolate Twizzlers were much stronger in many ways. Taste yes and also in product 'behavior'.... The old product was 'tough' to pull apart... it actually had a 'snap' to it... This new 'stuff' behaves more like play-dough -- really 'squishy' and not in a good way. :)
Alyssa L.
When I was a kid after we went trick-or-treating, these were always my favorite candies. I would dig through my bag and set these aside, hide them so that no one would steal them, and eat them up. They're delicious, sweet, and chewy.
Melody A.
My daughter and I love love this! We fight over this licorice. We used to have a long train ride and this licorice would keep us entertained till we reach our destination. I love how they are filled with strawbery and lemondade. There's a sweet and tangy effect to it.
Hayley E.
Millinocket, ME
Normally i do not like licorice. although this flavor is very satisfying. a little pricey but other then that not too bad. you get a lot for your money in the package. deffinately better then other flavor choices out there for licorice. i would probably purchase again.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I have never understood how people eat this product. They have commercials which make the product look so amazing and tasty. But when I take a bite of one, I feel like I am chewing on soft plastic that has a pleasant scent. yuck.
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
It's definitely a new taste for me but it literally taste just like lemonade. I like that it has a kind of juicy lemonade filling inside of the twizzler. I will definitely buy again in the near future
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??