Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Manda S.
Kenner, LA
I adore these!! Twizzlers are my guilty pleasure. I buy them in bulk. Love the added flavor of the filling!!!
Deborah Y.
Warrington, PA
I buy these frequently for my son. He absolutely loves them. They taste great and are a great snack for him.
dani l.
Austin, TX
I really love licorice and the twizzler brand is a good brand because they're not to hard and rough to chew on
Mo M.
I am not a Twizzler, I am a Red Vine! Twizzler has a weird texture to it; almost like plastic. NO THANK YOU!
taina m.
Doesn't taste like the original, sort if a sour taste to me or could have been the store gave me an old one
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
They were ok. Guess in this house we all prefer the original. The kids still ate them, but won't get again
Claire S.
Can't stay away from this flavor. So unique. Makes me feel like I just want to sit in the sun by the pool.
Jamie D.
Benicia, CA
My son says "Yum, Yum, Yummy in my tum, tum, tummy" It's a nice treat and tastes great. My kids love them.
Nadia P.
These are my favorite twizzlers I get them all the time. The taste like pink lemonade and are just the best
Kimberly F.
I'm not a big fan of the fruit punch licorice. But I do love Twizzlers! the quality is noted in every bite!
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??