BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on kmart
ariana s.
CORCORAN, CA
Best alternative to regular licorice! The sticks are very easy for my toddler to grab.
CeeCee H.
I've been eating this candy since I was a little girl and now my kids eat the candy too
Moiya w.
When I was eight was my first time tasting twizzlers after that I fell in love with it
Manola C.
One of my fav's! They are addicting. I love the small ones you get in halloween candy.
Heather D.
Concord, VA
I love twizzlers. And this is one of my favorite flavors. I could eat them all day long
Bianca F.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite flavor. My son loves it, not to hard to chew and isn't to sticky.
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
Twizzlers are tasty, not too high in calories and very satisfying for a sweet tooth!
Chelsea M.
Carlisle, PA
I love these Twizzlers in the summer. They taste fresh and the lemon really wakes me up
Nicole B.
Literally my favorite candy. I absolutely love it so much. Sour and tart. Super yummy !
Lillian P.
Madison, OH
I LOVE TWIZZLERS SO MUCH THEY ARE SO GOOD ESPECIALLY THESE FILLED ONES I HAVE A PROBLEM
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??