Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Samer I.
Apex, NC
Delicious candy for any person if you like twizzlers! I think it's way better than the normal flavors in stores.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I only like The strawberry and Caramel apple ones. The fruit punch flavor is to strong and taste very artificial
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yumm mmmm . these are a childhood favorite. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. I could buy these once a day.
Tayler K.
I love all things twizzler, but these are my favorite!! I would recommend these to everybody to try at least once
Kiyera R.
Knob Noster, MO
I love these fun flavors like this! I've always loved Twizzlers but I think this flavor is by far my favorite.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This and the cherry one are my favorite flavors. Its a good thing to go for and not to much calories or sugar.
Kayla R.
Smithton, PA
Absolutely love these i don't know if it's because they are filled with fruit punch or what but they're so good
Jean A.
Virginia Beach, VA
This flavor was okay. The one I bought was extra hard for some reason I thought I was going to pull a tooth out
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
These bring back memories. The twizzlers made a good quick snack for my mom to feed us while we were on the go.
Jake N.
Canton, OH
Love these! Super good to snack on and I will definitely buy some again! Just the right amount of fruitiness
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??