BY TWIZZLERS

Sandy M.
Chambersburg, PA
Ive been a non smoker for almost 5 years. And these are good just to kill the habit of having something in my mouth instead of a smoke. I still use them from time to time when I feel a dull craving (and that's mostly when the inlaw comes lol)
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
II would love to try these twizzler candyi have not had the m y friends tell me that they,are great I should try them out I would love to review this product and give a feed back on how I liked the t as te of the m and I will tell my friends and family about. How good they taste
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
I purchase a lot of candy to go to the movies with and store in my handbag when I get a low blood sugar rush, so I purchased the Twizzlers licorice and it was a nice treat sending me back to my childhood.
Jay R.
I'd have to say these are by far my favorite candy. I remember during the summer I'd buy those 180 piece twizzlers and take them with me to summer camp because I knew that I wouldn't be able to go to any kind of store during those 3 weeks.
Marlene M.
Personally I really like anything with the flavor fruit punch and this is absolutely one of my favorite things that has fruit punch it has such a nice flavor to it and I can feed them all day every day
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My whole family loves these! I like the ones that are individually wrapped because i feel the ones that are not go bad very quickly. i do not eat them often so i like the option of having one when i want and them not being stale and hard.
Michelle L.
Hudsonville, MI
I love twirlers, usually I eat the original cherry twirlers but I thought I would try these. I liked them for the first few and then got sick of them soon after that. I think it was the filling in it.
Paige E.
Oceanside, CA
Really good, only problem is I have to hide them from my nieces cause they'll eat them all!
Really good to put into jungle juice(alcoholic drink with lots of fruit and candy)
Jennifer C.
I'm sad I can't find these anymore. I actually like the better than the classic Twizzler. These have the sweetness of the regular Twizzler, but with a chewy tang inside. Little bit of sweet and sour.
Sarah E.
First time for me to try it was this year and I'm blown away by how much I loooooove it!!! So yummy a great take on the original, not too sweet not too sour. Sooooo gooooood.
Did I mention I love it? 😄
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??