BY TWIZZLERS

ROSA M.
Oxnard, CA
WE ALL LOVE TWIZZLER BRANDS. I LOVE THEY THEY ARE NOT SO SWEET. GOOD SNACK FOR THE KIDDOS
Summer M.
These are actually very good usually I don't like different flavors but this works nicely
Chervonne C.
Maumee, OH
I love them! Twizzlers are a great snack. I like to keep a pack in my car for long trips
Sabrina L.
Carson City, NV
Deliciously sweet and sour.I like the texture better than regular twizzlers.Not as waxy.
Kristen B.
Amherst, NH
Sickeningly sweet but I love these. When you have a pure sugar craving these are a must.
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
These are my favorite twizzlers now.. There sweet and sour they have a really good taste
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
I did not care for these at all. I did not like the filling. I would not buy these again.
Jessica L.
Reynoldsville, PA
I love these twizzlers! The flavor is great and they are fun to share with other people!!
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Ooh addictive. They are just so good. That is all I have to say about these yummy treats.
Emma M.
New orleans, LA
Love how these are stuffed and have a sweet and sour type of taste. They are my favorite.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??