BY TWIZZLERS

Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great movie time snack. We usually get the family size bag but will get these in a pinch.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
I am addicted to my Twizzlers. lol I used these actually to quite smoking and it worked.
Alexandria B.
Rome, GA
Very nasty candy. I do not like the flavors at all. Nothing about it is all that great.
Sarah R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Twizzlers. I try not to buy them though because I will eat them in one sitting.
Summer M.
These are actually very good usually I don't like different flavors but this works nicely
Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
I love these they are so yummy when having a snack while watching a movie cooking dinner.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
I did not care for these at all. I did not like the filling. I would not buy these again.
Laura B.
Dallas, GA
This is my favorite non-chocolate candy. I like to drink soda through them like a straw!
Patricia E.
Shreveport, LA
Twizzlers and Circus Peanuts!!!!! My husband and I can always agree on these for a treat
Anna P.
Hurricane, WV
The best twizzlers flavor it fruit punch!!!!! I go crazy for this they are so yummy !!!!!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??