BY TWIZZLERS

Lauren E.
My family LOVES twizzlers! They are our go-to movie snack and better yet they are fat free!
Lisa S.
Garland
This is a very satisfying low cal dessert. One will have u chasing the sweet craving away.
Karen R.
My favorite candy ever! I love the texture and flavor! Licorice is good for your skin btw!
Karrie S.
Licorice is best it taste so good I sometimes treat myself to eat after a long day of work
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
I LOOOOOOVEEE TWIZZLERS! except the black licorice kind . such a great snack for on the go
Cassidy D.
Oh my goodness I loveeeeee themmmmm!!!! I like the tangy filling in the middles the most :)
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite candies. I buy them for mysellf and my friends for special occasions.
Ashley P.
I love twizzlers. This is one of my favorite candies of all times! This is a big purchase.
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
One of my all time favorite candies! I could eat a whole bag of twizzlers a day if I could!
Beka 5.
I love twizzlers! I like the strawberry ones better than the cherry pull apart ones though!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

Walmart