BY TWIZZLERS

Leslie R.
Silver Spring, MD
SO delicious. My favorite candy. Very sweet and tasteful. I love treating myself to twizzlers
Megan M.
Erie, PA
This candy is always good.. This is my go to snack while at the movies or at home watching TV
Shannon R.
This is my movie snack when I go to the theater. Just the right amount and I love the flavor.
Tamara C.
Redlands, CA
Omg these are amazing! I love the taste and texture. Kids love them too. Think I am addicted.
Denise R.
Sigel, PA
I found the strawberry lemonade twizzlers and thought wow they are tangy, sweet and delicious
Allison A.
Love this flavor it's so delicious and fruity taste like you are drinking a glass of lemonade
tiffany  l.
YORKTOWN, VA
These are so much fun to eat! the inside is filled and so sweet. good for an afternoon snack
Dazhae C.
Ashtabula, OH
These candies are such an amazing treat! they satisfy my sweet tooth and are very delightful!
Ashley D.
West Chester, PA
Love to use as a straw bite a small hole on both ends and drink a nice cold Pepsi! AhhhHhhhh!
Amy D.
Loveland, OH
Twizzlers are one of my favorite snacks, and they are fat free. My kids also love twizzlers.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??