Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

whitney f.
Hurricane, WV
These twisters have much more flavor then their non filled counterparts, the filling is flavorful and not too strong
Gabriela T.
I'm a fan of this sweet , many are never enough . I love the taste of this , I would say that is one of my favorites.
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not much on licorice. But this isn't bad. My ten year old loves it. The fruit punch is the only one I even like.
Gladys A.
Long Beach, CA
I love licorice! idk why a lot of people don't but it's one of my favorite sweets that isn't over powered with sugar!
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I am addicted to these. The bag is big and lasts a bit. Would like it better though if it came with a zip lock bag.
Jocelyn  P.
Anaheim, CA
I love the flavor because fruit punch it my favorite drink. Its like eat and drinking my favorite candy and drink.
Ann O.
Elma, IA
These are a family favorite. Like to take on road trips. Enjoyed by my husband also. Easy to eat and great flavor,
Alexa F.
Easley, SC
Not only do I love the black licorice but I love the original flavors too!! Always leave my sweet tooth satisfied
Tayler K.
I love all things twizzler, but these are my favorite!! I would recommend these to everybody to try at least once
Samer I.
Apex, NC
Delicious candy for any person if you like twizzlers! I think it's way better than the normal flavors in stores.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??