BY TWIZZLERS

Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
I think there are two major camps of people when it comes to licorice, Red Vines and Twizzler, Red Vines is way better. Of course you could find a natural food store and get yourself some REAL licorice candy, but in time of a licorice emergency IMHO this won't do the trick. Get some Red Vines.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
I was a little cautious of this when I first got it but it actually tastes really good! I love the fruity strawberry lemonade flavor. It's not licorice tasting like I thought it would be which is a good thing.
Sara R.
I really, really love Twizzlers! Any time I'm going for a long drive, this is always my snack! However, the Cherry flavor is sooo much better than Strawberry, but it's kind of hard to find these days! I wish the Cherry would be more readily available (in the classic form, not nibs/pull-n-peel)!
Leian F.
Ogden, UT
Camping is usually hot and many sweet treats melt. Twizzlers do not! I send the tub with my daughter when she goes to girls camp. It is always a popular treat! I love the brand, I love the product, and I love the tub. It's a summer must in our house!
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Twizzlers for the fact that they are a low calorie treat but they are satisfying in the matter that you get something sweet in your body. The fact that they are very chewy keeps your mind busy and feeling like your eating more than you are.
Holly B.
York , PA
Twizzlers are good not my favorite candy. I like the Pull-in-peel Twizzler better. Sometimes I get a bag of Twizzlers that are stale the Twizzlers are hard. Not good. I don't know why because there is a plant near us I think they come from there.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
My favorite candy is skittles, but twizzlers are a very close 2nd! I only like the original strawberry twizzlers...pull and peel very seldom if I'm feeling spicy. :P Great for the movies or a movie nite at home, or just to snack on! soooo good.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
I purchase a lot of candy to go to the movies with and store in my handbag when I get a low blood sugar rush, so I purchased the Twizzlers licorice and it was a nice treat sending me back to my childhood.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
II would love to try these twizzler candyi have not had the m y friends tell me that they,are great I should try them out I would love to review this product and give a feed back on how I liked the t as te of the m and I will tell my friends and family about. How good they taste
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
I do not prefer these over anything really. I will grab the original Twizzlers in strawberry or the pull and peal in cherry when I have a need for a tasty treat. The filling is what puts me off the most with these. It just doesn't work for me.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back