BY TWIZZLERS

Melita S.
Houston
I love twizlers stusying is a lot easier if you eat twizzlers I recommend everyone try twizzlers
Stephanie  H.
Yummy! We got them fresh from the Hershey factory! Chocolate world tour was fun for the kiddos!
Anna J.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are a must when i am watching a movie. I could eat a whole pack of them in one sitting.
Martina N.
Media, PA
Sweet and Tangy tastes like strawberry lemonade just as great tasting as the original twizzlers
Abby C.
Spokane, WA
Love these! It's the perfect summer treat to take to the pool or beach! My kids love them too!
Sherrill T.
I thought that these would taste more like the normal twizzlers. They are really bland tasting.
Brianna m.
Linthicum, MD
Yummmmy! I love the filled twizzlers they are the perfect snack for a picnic or beach vacation!
Terry S.
These are very yummy and the bit size is great for portion control and a small treat on the go!
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Delicious! I am loving trying all the new twizzlers flavors. I love that these have a filling.
Melissa J.
Whitsett, NC
Twizzlers are the best candy! This is one of my favorite treats!! I would recommend to anyone!!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back