BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on Target*
Leanne S.
From just snacking to biting both ends off to use as a straw, you can't go wrong with Twizzlers!
Ashley M.
Staten Island, NY
I love love these. They are great. When I open a package I feel like I can eat the whole thing.
Maria Elena L.
Wheeling, IL
I love the strawberry Twizzlers! If I have a craving for something sweet this is my go-to candy!
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite candies. Not only are they good, but fun to eat. (they are also not too sweet)
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the strawberry Twizzlers once I eat one I end up eating the whole bag. They are so tasty!
Lisa W.
Alpine, UT
My kids absolutely love Twizzlers! They are perfect for snacking on in the car or at the movies!
Cathy H.
Higginsville, MO
I have to get a big bag of Twizzlers because it does not last long in my house. It tastes great!
jordyn C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Live these!!! Amazing tasting the liquid in the middle makes a great candy into an amazing candy.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I love these! They are delicious and somehow the fake flavor and plastic taste doesn't bother me!
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ummmmm...I never new these existed. I'm definitely going to hunt these down I'm in need of them.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??