BY TWIZZLERS

Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
One of those candys when you want something sweet, but not quite. Chewy, but not really. Love it!
Sandra F.
My husband is a bug fan of this twizzlers! He buys them pretty mucj every time we buy groceries.
Sania K.
Sacramento, CA
Besides the classic favorite, this is my second favorite, i can't resist the fruitiness of candy.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I would highly recommend this product to anyone I absolutely love these great product so yummy !
Sophia 🦋.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really really good! I love Twizzler sm 👏🏼💓 it tastes amazing and it's one of my favorite candies
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
Our whole family loves Twizzlers! It's the perfect size to share at the movie theater or at home.
Such a fun treat for on the go! Perfect for sharing with friends and when you want a quick snack!
Maria Elena L.
I love the strawberry Twizzlers! If I have a craving for something sweet this is my go-to candy!
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I love Twizzlers I like that they're not extremely sweet and once I eat one I just keep on eating
Rachel R.
I love these. They taste really good and are a great sweet snack. I only like this flavor though.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??