BY TWIZZLERS

Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I love these! They are delicious and somehow the fake flavor and plastic taste doesn't bother me!
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Great study snack, i always have these in school with me and it's soft enough for babies to eat.
Cristina C.
Conyers, GA
Good flavors. Decent texture. Not too unhealthy for a candy though. Reminds me of my grandmother.
Ebony W.
Cambria Heights , New York
Twizzlers have ALWAYS been great! Now they are a comfort food lol these got me through finals :)
Maria Elena L.
I love the strawberry Twizzlers! If I have a craving for something sweet this is my go-to candy!
Amna A.
My sister and I loved trying this flavor. Tastes just like lemonade with just a kick of licorice
jordyn C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Live these!!! Amazing tasting the liquid in the middle makes a great candy into an amazing candy.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the strawberry Twizzlers once I eat one I end up eating the whole bag. They are so tasty!
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite candies. Not only are they good, but fun to eat. (they are also not too sweet)
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
Our whole family loves Twizzlers! It's the perfect size to share at the movie theater or at home.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??