BY TWIZZLERS

Giselle  G.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't really like this it taste too much like plastic and is way to hard to bit ! I'm not a big fan
Arianna P.
Kissimmee, FL
Twizzlers are amazing. I buy the two pound twizzlers once a week, that's just how much I love them.
Deena R.
Flavorful yet somewhat of an after taste. Not as I expect. I'll stick to the traditional red ones.
Prestina G.
These twizzlers are amazing and taste so good I can eat them all day they are one of my favorites.
Marian M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twizzlers are the best snack to eat at the movies. they are so yummy and fruity. my fav are cherry
Vanessa p.
Brooklyn, NY
This candy has no flavor at all it just feels like your eating plastic more flavors should be made
Jennifer A.
These are absolutely amazing and taste like heaven. These are so addictive. These are the greatest.
Dana C.
Bloomfield, CT
The filled twists are the best! i love getting the best of both worlds when it comes to the flavor
Freddy T.
Twizzlers are definitely a must have. Good fast snack on the go, they don't last long in our house.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vant go to the movies and not eat these!! Even at home we have to eat these when watching a movie!!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back