BY TWIZZLERS

Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
Give this to my 2 yearold and she lives them! They also don't have as much sugar as other candies!
Freddy T.
Twizzlers are definitely a must have. Good fast snack on the go, they don't last long in our house.
Prestina G.
These twizzlers are amazing and taste so good I can eat them all day they are one of my favorites.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
I love these things I remember I used it once to drink pepsi. Me and my friend love these things!!
Analuisa H.
Mesquite, TX
These Twizzlers have an amazing taste, they are rich on taste and really do taste like fruit punch
Marion M.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers are my favorite go to candy I will buy 4 bags at a time and have them gone within a week.
Jessica M.
Cadyville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were not my favorite. They had an odd after taste. I definitely prefer the original twizzler!
Calvin M.
Latonia, KY
These are the classic Twizzlers. They are a cost-efficient candy because they take a while to eat.
Marybeth B.
Maumee, Oh
THESE WERE SO DELISCIOUS!!!! I've bought them a few times and they are one of my favorite candies.
Roxy D.
Sparta, MI
Love Twizzlers. Not much to say about it ... It's licorice! Lol. Strawberry is our family favorite
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??