BY TWIZZLERS

Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
TASTES AMAZING!! Perfect snack for a movie night or date night. Fun to share with the whole family.
Jessica M.
Cadyville, NY
These were not my favorite. They had an odd after taste. I definitely prefer the original twizzler!
Arianna P.
Kissimmee, FL
Twizzlers are amazing. I buy the two pound twizzlers once a week, that's just how much I love them.
Tektoro
Twizzlers are definitely a must have. Good fast snack on the go, they don't last long in our house.
Calvin M.
Latonia, KY
These are the classic Twizzlers. They are a cost-efficient candy because they take a while to eat.
Marion M.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers are my favorite go to candy I will buy 4 bags at a time and have them gone within a week.
Deena R.
Flavorful yet somewhat of an after taste. Not as I expect. I'll stick to the traditional red ones.
Bryan W.
Prefer the strawberry flavor but these ones are so bad! fun to make straws out of them from sprite
Nate B.
Absolutely love this kind of licorice. Strawberry lemonade is easily the best flavor on the market.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
I love these things I remember I used it once to drink pepsi. Me and my friend love these things!!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??