BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on kmart
Alma M.
Garden Grove , CA
Love this there delicious. .. the favor its supper yummy i love then when we are out watching a movie
Jami W.
Berlin Hts, OH
I love the strawberry filled twists. They send a burst of flavor through your mouth with every bite.
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
I could eat Twizzlers all day everyday. I buy them all the time & Is basically my go to candy snack.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Twizzlers are good once in a while. I wouldn't eat it all the time because of the waxy like texture.
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so addicting and I love especially the strawberry ones. I could go through a ton of them!
Brianna B.
Ehh there ok. I'll eat one maybe two not very often. They taste waxy. I only like peeling them apart
Jayye F.
Bedford, TX
Omj.. This dipped I'm strawberry yogurt was my absolute favorite when I was pregnant with my daughter.
Alondra C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is like the most yummy tasting twizzler i have ever had! it is so yummy! The filling is so good.
beth s.
Oil City, PA
Love Twizzlers pretty chewy and great for halloween strawberry is probably the best flavor they have!
Denise C.
Not as lemony tasting. I would have liked more of the lemonade taste. Other than that they were okay.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??