BY TWIZZLERS

Mandy R.
I have tried twizzler's over and over again - but I just really don't like them. It's not that they are a bad product, they just are not for some people, like me! But if I was stuck in a room with no other options, I would eat them and be pretty happy about it :)
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is how I buy my twizzlers! I love them and they are a pretty good low fat and calorie snack to curb my sweet tooth. I get them in the container and they stay fresh for a long time because they are individually wrapped. I have loved them since I was a kid
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
These new twizzlers with the resealable side are AMAZING! It is about time one of these companies do something right! The twizzlers stay so fresh now! All you do is pull it apart to eat then push closed when done! Thank you twizzlers!
Felicia D.
Shelbyville, TN
I've always been a fan of Twizzlers they are one of my favorite candys and great value and amazing flavor to them love the strawberry the best I eat them all the time and yes I would highly recommend them to people!!!
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember as a little girl my mom would bring these home every once and a while and I loved sitting with her eating them as she joked (maybe not ready) about me not eating all of her twizzlers! I now buy these once every few months! My husband loves them too!
Jourdan V.
I've recently found out that i love Twizzlers! The Strawberry Twizzlers are my guilty pleasure. They don't have as much fat, sugar, and calories as many other snacks do and still provide the same great sweet taste! I love munching on these while I'm watching a movie. They can be kinda pricey at grocery stores or gas stations, but they are still delicious.
Linden B.
Canton, GA
My best friend always brings Twizzlers to the movies. Every single time, I look over and smell them and think, "oh that looks good." But it never fails that as soon as I put it in my mouth, I regret it. Sometimes this happens more than once during the movie. I think that I like Twizzlers, but while I am actually eating them, not so much. It seems so good in theory. They certainly LOOK delicious. But not so much.
Jennia V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These fun treats are so yummy! The filling on the inside gives it that extra taste that makes you want to have more than one! They are affordable and fun for the kids, too! I would definitely repurchase this item.
holly l.
Albany, OH
My favorite of the Twizzler candies is the Twizzlers strawberry candy twists and I love / the box they're really amazing and I think so many people would love this great tasting candy with a yummy strawberry flavor
Caitlin R.
Dallas, TX
Can't get enough of these tasty twisted things! My favorite part is the texture especially the tangy filling inside the Twizzler. Really cool to do sword fights with your best friend while eating on these things!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??