Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA
Phenomenal snack. Not too fruity and not too chewy. The perfect texture o keep your nervous mouth occupied during a movie.
Yana  L.
Spokane, WA
Love love love these. They are so delcious I can't stop eating them sometimes. I also have to hide them from my daughter.
Daniel s.
Cypress, TX
Tastes really good and has good flavor with not too much sugar. Is good candy for kids if you don't like too much sugar.
Grace  N.
Indio, CA
I like the taste and texture of this candy and is probably one of my favorite candies to binge on at 2 in the morning :)
Gabrielle H.
Great flavor and is always my go-to snack when I'm in a movie theatre. I really like the new flavors that are coming out.
Imani H.
Morrow, GA
I bought these recently and they are good, I was used to the original strawberry flavor but now this is my go to flavor.
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL
I like twizzelers but they definitely have to be eaten in moderation. If I eat several I often feel sick to my stomach.
Rachel G.
Bridgeport, WV
I love the fruit punch. They are very yummy. Very tasty and very different from the orginial but it is actually better.
Isabella W.
Clarksville, TN
It's literally a Twizzler. Do I seriously have to review a freaking Twizzler? They're good but get stuck in your teeth.
lordey b.
Gainesville, FL
My whole family loves these. Even my 16 month old daughter. She'll just take one and such on it till there's none left
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??