BY TWIZZLERS

Ashley A.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Not a big fan of the super sweet flavor especially compared to the already sweet original twizzlers.
Anna D.
Richmond, KY
My husband and I both love these. They are sweet and delicious. Great snacks. Love the fruit flavor.
Taylor H.
Twizzlers are my favorite, i love the strawberry flavor, i have no clue how anyone could hate these!
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Twizzlers are good once in a while. I wouldn't eat it all the time because of the waxy like texture.
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so addicting and I love especially the strawberry ones. I could go through a ton of them!
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
I could eat Twizzlers all day everyday. I buy them all the time & Is basically my go to candy snack.
Maira L.
These have became one of my all time favorite candys there so much better then the regular twizzlers
Alma M.
Garden Grove , CA
Love this there delicious. .. the favor its supper yummy i love then when we are out watching a movie
Brianna B.
Ehh there ok. I'll eat one maybe two not very often. They taste waxy. I only like peeling them apart
Jayye F.
Bedford, TX
Omj.. This dipped I'm strawberry yogurt was my absolute favorite when I was pregnant with my daughter.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

Walmart