BY TWIZZLERS

Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
For some reason, I have always hated the taste of twizzlers. I guess cause I'm not a big licorice fan.
Lena Z.
Proud to be on the Twizzler team - by far the reigning champ over all the others who try so hard...
Chloe C.
I will eat 19 bags of this in one day.cthe taste does go out sometime but it really is nice and chewey
Michelle G.
Tracy, CA
Overwhelmingly plastic-like texture, not enough flavor. Too sticky to hold for longer periods of time.
Daphne D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are actually pretty good! I could eat them all day long! Perfect as a snack! And kids love them!
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love the fruit favor it is chewy and sticky and it can pull out your dentures and it is a good price
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
I could eat Twizzlers all day everyday. I buy them all the time & Is basically my go to candy snack.
Samantha G.
These had a really strange taste and aftertaste. I wasn't a fan. I'd stick to the regular strawberry
Jayye F.
Bedford, TX
Omj.. This dipped I'm strawberry yogurt was my absolute favorite when I was pregnant with my daughter.
Amanda N.
Mayfield Hts, OH
What a great twist on an old favorite! The strawberry lemonade licorice makes a perfect summer snack!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back