BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on target.com*
Marissa S.
Yummy on the go snack! Only downfall is that they are so addicting. It's hard to stop after just a few!
cynthia s.
My favorite ! love this candy licorice is my favorite and this flavor is just a plus because its so tasty
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
Twizzlers are super yummy I could eat the whole bag in one seating thats how yummy and addicting it is!
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
I use to love Twizzlers until I came across Vines. Now whenever I eat them it feels like they're plastic.
Jill R.
Bronx, NY
Very delicious I love this candy and really like this new flavor I always have a pack highly recommended
Karine I.
Tasted good but much more chewy and sticky compared to the original twizzlers. Tasted artificially sweet
Miranda W.
Sacramento, CA
I prefer the strawberry twists to the original licorice flavor, it tastes great and is an easy, fun snack
Omg live twizzlers but this flavor is awesome so good with lots of impacted flavor never could be happier
Nilmon L.
Nancy, KY
Twizzlers are probably one of my favorite candies. I always loved as a kid and that has never changed.
Mariona T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The fruit punch twizzlerw are the best. They have very good flavor. I always buy this kind. And share !!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??