BY TWIZZLERS

Melissa G.
Flanders, NJ
Maybe it's the texture. I feel like I'd rather just pass on the offer. Plus I'm more of a chocolate type.
Hailee A.
Redondo Beach, CA
These are way too plastic-y and artificially flavored there disgusting. I cant stand eating these sorry
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great if you like twizzlers. my mom likes them, i do not. i think for me it's a texture thing.
Skylynn W.
It's actually pretty good! If your kids like fruity chewy stuff, this is probably the best thing to get.
Robin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I Love them .I buy the big bag every week.great for movie night even better when i do not have to share.
Katy P.
Portland, OR
I love this soooooo much. The ones with the filling inside are DDDDDDDAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBB
Biz M.
Batesville, IN
Old favorite that brings back memories. Slightly rubbery, but pretty good flavor. Easy to take on the go
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
I use to love Twizzlers until I came across Vines. Now whenever I eat them it feels like they're plastic.
Miranda W.
Sacramento, CA
I prefer the strawberry twists to the original licorice flavor, it tastes great and is an easy, fun snack
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this licorice, it is my most favorite thing to bring to the movies. The Strawberry is my favorite!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??