BY TWIZZLERS

Kimberly F.
I'm not a big fan of the fruit punch licorice. But I do love Twizzlers! the quality is noted in every bite!
Nadia P.
These are my favorite twizzlers I get them all the time. The taste like pink lemonade and are just the best
Jessica R.
Marlton, NJ
Love twizzlers! always first candy i grab at the movies and they are in my desk at work for a sweet snack.
Best. Candy. Ever. Literally one of my favorite candies because it's just something you can always snack on
Claire S.
Can't stay away from this flavor. So unique. Makes me feel like I just want to sit in the sun by the pool.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Very sweet, intense strawberry flavor. Sticky texture. Very classic candy, hasn't changed over the years.
tara b.
Brooklyn, NY
This is nice get the kids to take their time chewing so they don't eat to much. The flavor is really nice
Meagan K.
I like this flavor much better than the original cherry ones, great for all ages and highly recommended.
amy b.
blasdell, NY
Had a big craving of these when I was pregnant. They are so good. I still snack on them from time to time
Terry A.
REDDING, CA
Love twisters! Can't ever go wrong withis these. One of my all time favorite candy!!!!!! Eat these whenever
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back