BY TWIZZLERS

Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
All day every day! eating them right now. This will always replace red vines for me. me and my moms snack.
Gina L.
Rochester , NY
They were ok. Guess in this house we all prefer the original. The kids still ate them, but won't get again
Kelly k.
I've always enjoyed the traditional twizzler flavor but these are a good flavor when you want to mix it up
Collin W.
Granville, NY
Good product having them In a bag that can reseal helps out a lot are good lot have in the car and at work
taina m.
Doesn't taste like the original, sort if a sour taste to me or could have been the store gave me an old one
Jamie D.
Benicia, CA
My son says "Yum, Yum, Yummy in my tum, tum, tummy" It's a nice treat and tastes great. My kids love them.
Payton G.
Pleasant Garden, NC
My new
favorite candy. so good and so fruity. I absolutely love these I just wish here were
more in a pack
Gestrudy V.
Hate hate hate, i hate it tha flavor, the color, everything can not be called a candy is just....disgusting
Krista M.
These are great! They are not messy, and taste great! They are also easy to store and do not go bag quickly
Ashley G.
Austin, TX
I love twizzlers, my go to movie snack. So yummy! One of my favorite 'cheat' snacks, and not overly sugary.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??