Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Rox C.
Tamarac, FL
My friend who owns our local movie theater always has this for me. I like the taste and the fact that it's a fat free snack.
Fahmii C.
These are the best!!!! They have a flavor inside a flavor . It is amazing they are pretty thick , but they are so delicious.
Lorna M.
Overland Park, KS
Twizzlers are so fun and tasty not to mention this awesome flavor they came out with. Fruit punch flavor is out of this world
Emily E.
Orlando, FL
I am already a huge fan of twisters in general but this was amazing! It combines such fruity tastes in one candy. I love it!
Kayla F.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy twirlers but I feel like over the past couple of years that the Quality inn flavor of them have gone downhill
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA
Absolutely love these, they are the best movie snacks ever, always my go to when I have a craving for something fruit punch
Emily L.
Some say it tastes like Pla-Dough, but I love this combination of flavors! Soft and chewy with the perfect amount of taste.
Daryl H.
Detroit, MI
My mother have been eating twizzlers since she was a teenager . this is her favortie candy she eats a pack every other day
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA
Phenomenal snack. Not too fruity and not too chewy. The perfect texture o keep your nervous mouth occupied during a movie.
Stephanie M.
If you have never ever tried these. Then please go to your local store and purchase ! So good great flavor my fam loves it
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??